At Ease

3:41:00 AM


I know this isn't the first time that I mentioned this but I will always be proud to say that collar long-sleeves and culottes is a part of my "favorite pair" list. I wore this earlier when we went to the church, perfect for the rainy weather and at the same time presentable. The black shoes I wore gave it a more comfortable touch since I had no problems while walking (wait, does this make sense?)

Accept it or not, today is the last day of our summer vacation. Another school year - another chance to improve, explore and another chance to accept new possibilities. I won't be announcing that I will be on a hiatus because as much as possible, I would love to fill this online diary of mine from time to time. 

Wishing everyone a fruitful and productive school year ahead!

<3, Allaine Madisonne


Top- Get Laud   Culottes- Maris Stella   Shoes- Celine   Bag- Parisian   Watch- Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments