Euphoria

12:53:00 AM

I know this isn't the first time I mentioned this one and I also don't know when will be the last time that I'll mention this. Yes, I am inlove... with the color black. Everything in my outfit was too perfect and everything went well. 
Going on to details, my mom bought this black dress yesterday. I never told her that I am starting to love the color black. My mom knows me too well :p I paired my dress with my black sandals to give it a complete black touch. Of course, my over-used watch shouldn't be missing because my outfit isn't complete without a watch. Lastly, a sling bag to spice everything up.
I guess it's time for you to get used to seeing my wearing black since I am already obsessed. Anyone feel me? I know I'm not alone. 
School will start in a week and I am hoping that I won't go MIA (missing in action) because I still have so many plans on what to post. 

Before I'll end this post, I would like to send a VIRTUAL HUG to everyone who finds time to visit my blog. From 600 views, it reached a mark of a thousand views and I couldn't have done it without you, my amazing readers. Thank you!

<3, Allaine Madisonne

Dress- Maple   Shoes- Celine   Sling Bag- Memo   Watch- Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments