In Black and White

4:08:00 AM


The next thing you should do is have yourselves getting used to seeing me wear black. Long skirts are back on trend and, they never go out of style. You will never have a hard time on choosing what to pair because they're the easiest piece of clothing that can be paired. If you have noticed, it's the second time I'm wearing that pair of white shoes already. I must admit, it will surely be the next shoes that I will be overusing. 

It's a Sunday and when it is a Sunday, it means it's Monday the next day. Don't worry, we will be having a long weekend so as much as possible, I'll keep on filling this diary of mine with lots of stuff. I have a lot of thoughts in mind and I surely can't wait to share them with you. 

<3, Allaine Madisonne

You Might Also Like

0 comments