JaDine In Love: The Philippine Tour



"On the wings of love, only the two of us together flying high..." Ahhhhh, I don't even know how to begin this post!! I can still hear the voice of James & Nadine in my head. For a fan (since April 2014 - Diary ng Panget days), it has always been my dream to see these two lovely couple perform live. 
Fasten your seatbelts and just enjoy the ride because this post will be lengthy - and when I say lengthy, this post is filled with words and photos. 


September 17, 2016: A night to remember. The odds were in my favor the moment I knew they are going to bring JaDine In Love in Cebu. If you know me personally, I have always listed it in my bucket list that I need to see JADINE before 2016 ends. Who knew it would be possible?

It was 6 days after my birthday that this happened. So I couldn't let the opportunity of seeing them go to waste so I had to make sure to be there. 

Aside from seeing them live, what made it memorable was I got the chance to see it with other people close to me. Instead of watching it with my mom...


I was with my elementary teachers, making the experience different this time. 


I made sure to purchase JaDine merchandises because I seldom find these in department stores since they are always sold out. Through these merchandises, I was given the chance to be interviewed by the VIVA Personnel. (And it will be shown on VIVA's #JaDine :p)


The gates opened not later than 6 PM. The show started at 7:30, it was hosted by a DJ of one of Cebu's radio station. Then 8:20 came... the countdown began. 

They first performed the song We Found Love by Rihanna. James came out first, riding the hover board. Since I couldn't handle myself, I stood in the chair and screamed my heart out. Nadine followed, showing everyone her charm and graceful body.


After that, they performed Closer by The Chainsmokers, and of course, the song is familiar to everyone in the venue. Nadine sang the high notes perfectly <3 

I have been shipping them ever since I became their fan, and to see them in person was indeed a dream come true. The whole time they were performing, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.  


Right after singing 2 songs together, Nadine took a break and it was James who entertained the crowd. Singing one of his hit songs Randomantic, I sang along with him since the lyrics were pretty much familiar to me. #PerksOfBeingASolidFan


It was Nadine's turn then. She left me and everyone in awe with her own version of Hands To Myself and my favorite... Fast Car *sings fast car* 


He sang two songs (sadly, I forgot the title) and the whole time he was singing, I couldn't help but be in awe. This is already the second time I saw him in person but it still gave me feels.


The familiar outfit, am I right? Since they also missed Leah and Clark of On The Wings of Love like we do, they gave us a throwback by singing the song. Not just that, they also sang No Erase and Bahala Na, the official soundtrack of the movies Diary ng Panget and Talk Back and You're Dead. 


Red and blue lights everywhere. My JaDine heart is beyond happy! <3 


That was I guess, the last song they sang before the concert ended. The emptiness you feel when the concert is about to end... 💔


And it was a wrap! The first leg of JaDine In Love: The Philippine Tour was a success!! 


The obligatory "after concert" selfie :p 

Overall, it was a night to remember, especially for a fangirl like me who has been dreaming to see them perform live since 2014. This isn't the last time I'm going to see them, I swear. 

Before I end this, here are the to-do-list before going on a concert:

1. Eat your dinner ahead of time. You can always purchase food within the area but it's different when you eat rice. Besides, bringing food with you is not allowed inside the concert area.
2. Plan your outfit ahead of time. Since it was my first time, I planned it ahead of time to make sure everything was perfect.
3. ALWAYS bring extra money with you. You never know what will happen - if you feel hungry, or if you feel the need to buy merchandises as remembrance :) 
4. Have the battery of your camera always full. Photos, videos, etc., it's better to be safe than sorry.
5. Bring water. You might need water after all the screaming and singing. 
6. Enjoy the night. You don't know when will be the next time it will take place again. It only happens once, the next experience might never be the same. 

I hope I somehow helped and I hope you enjoyed reading my experience because I had a fun time sharing it with you. Till next time! 

With Love,
A.

You May Also Like

0 comments