Culottes Obsession

by - 12:15:00 AM

Probably if you are a child of a realtor, then you can relate to what I will be saying. My mom has been in the real estate industry for quite some time now and visiting showrooms of houses, condominiums and the like is not new to me anymore.

Finally weekend has come to an end and I am happy that I managed to spend time blogging since we are not loaded with assignments (miracles can happen sometimes). Since my mom has to meet a client, I decided to come and give her company since I have nothing to do when I am left at home. And I made the right choice on what outfit to wear.


If you know me personally, then you already have a hint on what my style is all about and what I prefer to wear. I have always been a fan of culottes since they give me the most comfortable feeling, and not only that. You can come up with any top since culottes are not hard be paired with anyway. 


And a white knitted top was the most perfect top to be paired with my denim culottes. With my Adidas Stan Smith, my outfit was balanced and it showed nothing but simplicity. You can really never go wrong with a with sneakers! :)


My mom asked me to take a picture of the different show rooms and of course, I had to insert taking pictures for my blog! :p

And with the beauty of the rooms (I loved the color combination), it added color to the photos.

Here's to the most overused sneeks (so far HAHA).


How are you guys going on so far? I'd love to hear from you!

With Love,
A.

You May Also Like

0 comments