#AandAFinally

12:59:00 AM

After three months of being on blog hiatus, I am finally back (and this time, it's for real). The whole time I was on hiatus, amazing things have been happening. But being on blog hiatus also means getting to experience writer's block and I think that's normal. If you are following me on my social media accounts, then you will get a glimpse on how my life has been going on so far. So much for these things and it's time I get started.

April 28, 2017— the day we have all been waiting for. If you have seen on my facebook account, I have been doing nonstop countdown because I just can't contain my excitement. MY AUNT IS GETTING MARRIED. We all have been waiting for that day to come and finally, it came.

I'm not going to do a lot of talking here because I just want the photos to speak for themselves. Enjoy watching!
The wedding was indeed worth the wait. It did not only reunite us but we also witnessed my aunt and uncle's exchange of vows and the opening of another chapter in their happily ever after. See you on my next blog!

<3, Allaine Madisonne

You Might Also Like

0 comments