In My Favorite Color Combination

5:31:00 AM

If you have seen any of my posts on Instagram, then me wearing anything in black and white combination is something not new to you anymore. I must admit, it has already been a hobby and it's something I can't resist anymore. Aside from the fact that both colors are easy to pair with each other, the black and white color combination will never go out of style. 

I have with me a black and white off-shoulder that comes in stripes and the best way to complete the outfit? Pair it with a culottes. As long as the culottes trend is alive, I would never stop wearing one.
And yes, what you're seeing behind me is The Pyramid. We took the chance to visit it since we were already on IT Park. For those who doesn't know, The Pyramid's structure is inspired by The Louvre in Paris. Indeed, the place is instagram-worthy which makes you want to visit the place as soon as possible.
Taking all the time today to blog because classes are officially starting tomorrow (and yes, we're back to reality again). I am hoping and praying that I will still make time to blog to somehow suffice my lack in this online journal of mine. Not keeping this any longer because I am not fond of making long paragraphs and such. Till my next post!

<3, Allaine Madisonne

You Might Also Like

2 comments